Notice: Undefined variable: link in /home/fv1399/daisyuk.co.uk/daisynew/wp-content/plugins/wp-ispeech.php on line 37
Daisy Inclusive UK is a disability led charity that helps disabled people and their families reach their true potential by breaking down barriers society have put in place through the mediums of training, education, employment and inclusive projects.
Our ethos is to deliver quality and high standards in everything that we do. We make them “Laugh and they Listen; Make them Listen and they Learn". This half or full day training course is targeted at schools, colleges and universities at your choice of venue. The course is suitable for disabled and non-disabled learners from sixteen to university students, teachers and coaches.
For further details, please contact us on 0151 261 0309 or email email@example.com
What we can offer:
- Inclusive sports and activities clubs.
- Inclusive sports projects.
- Motivational and inspirational disability sports demonstration and participation through the use of positive role models.
- Understanding of the ethos of reverse inclusion and the models of disability.
Aims and Objectives:
- To raise awareness of the needs of disabled people from point of contact.
- Explain how disabled people can be included in sports and leisure activities.
- To have greater spatial awareness and awareness of your body and mind.
See a timetable of all our current clubs and activities here.