Notice: Undefined variable: link in /home/fv1399/daisyuk.co.uk/daisynew/wp-content/plugins/wp-ispeech.php on line 37
Learn and understand, awareness of the needs of blind partially sighted and disabled people.
• Learn how, with the right help and adaptations disabled people can be included in sports & leisure
• How to communicate effectively with someone who is disabled.
• Gain key personal skills and develop empathy, confidence, self-esteem.
Improve staff cohesion through team building activities
• Greater spacial awareness and awareness of the body & mind.
• Learn the benefits of reverse inclusion, helping disabled and non-disabled young people
take part in inclusive sports, play on a level playing field and most of all how to make it fun!
• As seen on TV: Sports Relief, The One Show, North West Tonight, highlights the benefits
of a truly inclusive multi-sports session.
For further information see Here